Hit enter to search or ESC to close
In our fast life today, almost no one has time to cook on slow stoves. Yet sometimes these traditional cooking methods are very fun and a good change from daily tasks.
Often known as dust collector, these can be one of the most useful items in our cuisine. Here are some simple ideas for more efficient use of the pots of crockery or slow cooks.
1. The idea is that the roast size must be fit for the cathodic pan. In case the parts are too big and you try to stuff them from force in the pan, cooking will not be as effective or take more time. This is one of the most used advice for cooking crockery.
2. During cooking poultry, remove the skin. In case of other meat, cut the excess grease before cooking. In this way, you can add to taste by reducing the fat flavor and the finished meal would have less fat, it would be rather healthy to consume.
3. Pot cooking can also become more tasty with the help of vegetables. Carrots, onions, potatoes and other fresh root vegetables can be placed at the bottom of the container under the meat. In this way, these vegetables can be better cooked because they take longer to cook relative to meat.
4. Now let’s talk about liquids. When you thick the sauces, while the process is close to the end, go over high heat. Make sure to taste the liquid once, so it is assured that it has enough time to be cooked and become tasty. In case it still lacks the flavor, leave the dish simmer over low heat for a while.
5. Remember that cooking cooking often dilutes flavor over long-standing intervals. So be careful while choosing the seasoning to add and check when adding the same thing. Before removing the container, make sure to taste the season seasoning. Seasonings such as salt and pepper seasoned, garlic powder and herbs and complementary spices are good options to add and this must be done at the end of the cooking procedure.
6. Also remember that slow cooking of the colors of the food. In order to make food more presentable, try adding fittings such as fresh chopped tomatoes, parsley, chives, green or red peppers. Do them towards the end of your cooking process.
7. Another advice that we can propose is to buy cookbooks dedicated to slowded stoves. These books are a great compilation of delicious recipes and simple tips and tricks to make cooking more fun. You can also do this online, that is to say on the World Wide Web or Internet.
About the author